1 CEC with Fitness Australia
1 CPD with NZ Reps
Arthritis affects a disproportionate number of women to men. Exercise can both exacerbate the condition and soothe it, and possibly even reduce disability as a result of the progression of the client’s arthritis. Learn how to dispense movement to gift your clients pain free days and as much function for as long as possible.
In this session you can expect to:
- Learn about the different types of arthritis and how they affect women
- Understand how to dispense movement to ease their symptoms
- Learn how to maintain function through their joints for as long as possible
- Learn how to maintain and build strength through the body in a way that avoids flaring their condition
- Get some guidance on when to stop exercising.
This course will take 1-2hrs to complete.