1 CEC with Fitness Australia
1 CPD with NZ Reps
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an immune-mediated process where an abnormal response of the body’s immune system is directed against the central nervous system (CNS). The CNS is made up of the brain, spinal cord and optic nerves. MS is three times as common in women than in men.
The Learning Outcomes for this course include:
- Gain a solid understanding of what MS is.
- Get across the symptoms and warning signs.
- Understand the special needs of a client living with MS.
- Empower yourself to halt the disease in your clients living with MS.
- Learn the exercise recommendations for someone living with MS.